Another cookie post? What is this craziness?! I’m still baking away for Christmas and recently made these tasty cookies loaded with cranberries and white chocolate chips. I added some almond extract to the batter for an extra flavor to complement them, which worked out nicely. These are super easy if you need a quick holiday cookie recipe. They’re also quite delicious!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Heat the oven to 375°. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, oil and sugars until combined. Add the almond extract and egg and beat well.
- Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and beat until a sticky batter forms.
- Gently mix in the white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Using a melon baller or tablespoon, scoop balls of dough onto the baking sheets. These don’t spread much, so they can be placed about 1″ apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Makes about 3 dozen cookies.